Friday, September 5, 2008

Steven Curtis Chapman

Driving in the car going here and there I can always count on listening to a Steven Curtis Chapman song. I love his songs. Lately I've been getting teary eyed every time I hear him. What a tragic year he has had. To loose your 5 year old daughter in a horrible car accident. Having my own daughter now it has really hit me personally. Emma-Kate does not belong to me. She belongs to my savior Jesus Christ and for now He has allowed me to borrow her. For how long? I don't know. I just have to thank the Lord every day for allowing Joel and I to be in charge of her for as long as He permits. I pray for the Chapman family because they only got to borrow their daughter for 5 years. The family is devastated, but they love the Lord and trust in Him even through this hard time. Their faith and hope has increased and what a testimony they have. I pray that Joel and I would have the same faith and hope in a time of tragedy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

amen! I agree completly. My kids are His and a huge blessing