Sunday, April 26, 2009

My computer is now fixed

Well it took almost 8 months, but my computer is now up and running. It's been a great 8 months in the Harstad house. We've watched our little girl grow up and had our ups and downs. It took almost 6 months for us to rent out our other house. It was such a stressful time, but the Lord knew what he was doing and we got through it. We have a great renter who wants to be there for many years so that is such a blessing. I've changed positions at my job. I'm now the Marketing Coordinator hoping to move up to the Marketing Manager. It works out perfectly because I only work part time. I love my time home with Emma-Kate. My goal is to take a lot of pictures of my daughter and continually update my blog. :) Here is a picture of Miss Emma-Kate at her good friend Samantha's 1st birthday party.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praise God for the renting of your house!!!!!!! Hope things calm down now some. Glad you are back on